Monday, November 16, 2009

Haircuts and a dry night.

My little boys started to look like little shaggy hippies, so I cut their hair on Saturday night. It took me 1 hour to do all three, which is pretty good. But Perry refused to cut his hair! It came down to the fact that Kim had to hold his head and I was rushing with the buzzer trying to make the cut as even as possible. It was insane.

After I was done, I had to sweep up so much hair. I cut about 3-4 inches on each kid, so you can imagine how messy my floors were, and how long it took to clean it all up. 3 days later and I am still finding hair clippings in my kitchen.

Tonight I will attempt (AGAIN) to train Elliot to be dry throughout the whole night. He is almost 4 and is still bed wetting. Since I have 3 kids and a lack of sleep, I haven't really had the energy to force him to be dry either. So now, I have dumped that responsibility to Kim. It really is a good thing, since he comes home around Midnight from work, so he can easily dump Elliot on the toilet.

I am gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope he will be dry till Christmas. =)

No comments:

Custom Search